Wild Africa 1 - South Africa and Zimbabwe
EXPERIENCE WILD AFRICA 1 - south africa and Zimbabwe
Known as the Rainbow Nation due to the diversity of its inhabitants, South Africa is a world-renowned adventure travel destination perfect of those who enjoy nature, sports, and exotic wildlife. Zimbabwe offers a perfect climate, one of Africa's largest concentrations of wildlife, and Victoria Falls, one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
Wild Africa 1 - South Africa and Zimbabwe TRAVEL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 4 days in Cape Town, South Africa to explore Robben Island, wine tour, and whale watching while enjoying breathtaking views of Cape Town and relaxing on the beach
- 4-day exotic South Africa safari trip from Johannesburg, South Africa to the popular Kruger National Park for a chance to witness the Big 5: lions, leopards, rhinos, elephants, and buffalo
- 3 days in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe to enjoy an adventurous helicopter ride over the famous water fall and a sunset cruise on the Zambezi River
- All flights, domestic and international
- Ground transportation to and from airports
- All hotel accommodations, 4-star rating or higher
- Daily breakfast
- A minimum of 1 excursion/adventure at each stop
- Travel guidance throughout your trip
- Some hotels provide free WiFi
- July 4, 2018 - July 18, 2018
Starting at $5,500 per traveler
About Cape Town South Africa
Cape Town is a port city on South Africa’s southwest coast, on a peninsula beneath the imposing Table Mountain. Slowly rotating cable cars climb to the mountain’s flat top, from which there are sweeping views of the city, the busy harbor and boats heading for Robben Island, the notorious prison that once held Nelson Mandela, which is now a living museum.
About Kruger National Park
Located in northeastern South Africa, Kruger National Park is one of Africa’s largest game reserves. Its high density of wild animals includes the Big 5: lions, leopards, rhinos, elephants and buffalo. Hundreds of other mammals make their home here, as do diverse bird species such as vultures, eagles and storks. Mountains, bush plains and tropical forests are all part of the landscape.
About Victoria Falls
Victoria Falls, or Mosi-oa-Tunya, is a waterfall in southern Africa on the Zambezi River at the border of Zambia and Zimbabwe. It has been described by CNN as one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the world.