Amazing Africa - South Africa and Tanzania
EXPERIENCE Amazing Africa - south africa and tanzania
Known as the Rainbow Nation due to the diversity of its inhabitants, South Africa is a world-renowned adventure travel destination perfect of those who enjoy nature, sports, and exotic wildlife. Tanzania is an exciting country best known for its safaris on the Serengeti, treks to Mountain Kilimanjaro, and the beaches of Zanzibar island.
Amazing Africa - South Africa and Tanzania TRAVEL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 4 days in Cape Town, South Africa to explore Robben Island, wine tour, and whale watching while enjoying breathtaking views of Cape Town and relaxing on the beach
- 5 days in Tanzania. Fly to Tanzania from South Africa and spend a day trekking up Mt. Kilimanjaro then 3 days in the Serengeti National Park for an adventurous safari.
- 4 days on Zanzibar Island. Experience rest and relaxation on the beaches of famous Zanzibar while sampling the local flavors of food and culture.
- All flights, domestic and international
- Ground transportation to and from airports
- All hotel accommodations, 4-star rating or higher
- Daily breakfast
- A minimum of 1 excursion/adventure at each stop
- Travel guidance throughout your trip
- Some hotels provide free WiFi
- July 18, 2018 - August 2, 2018
Starting at $6,500 per traveler
About Cape Town South Africa
Cape Town is a port city on South Africa’s southwest coast, on a peninsula beneath the imposing Table Mountain. Slowly rotating cable cars climb to the mountain’s flat top, from which there are sweeping views of the city, the busy harbor and boats heading for Robben Island, the notorious prison that once held Nelson Mandela, which is now a living museum.
About Serengeti National Park
Located in northern Tanzania, Serengeti National Park is known for its massive annual migration of wildebeest and zebra. Seeking new pasture, the herds move north from their breeding grounds in the grassy southern plains to the park. Many cross the marshy western corridor’s crocodile-infested Grumeti River. Others veer northeast to the Lobo Hills, home to black eagles. Black rhinos inhabit the granite outcrops of the Moru Kopjes.