Out of Africa - Guided Tour of Kenya by Passion Travel Services
EXPERIENCE Out of Africa - A Guided Tour of amazing Kenya
Kenya, officially known as the Republic of Kenya, is an African country with a population of over 49 million people, with around 6 million of those people residing in the capital, Nairobi. Kenya is a founding member of the East African Community (EAC). With its diverse climate and geography, the country its known for its expansive wildlife reserves and exotic animals, national parks, white sandy beaches, and array of cultures.
Out of Africa- Kenya Guided TRAVEL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- All flights, domestic and international
- Ground transportation to and from airports
- All hotel accommodations, 4-star rating or higher
- Daily breakfast, full board on safari, all-inclusive beach resort
- Travel guidance throughout your trip
- Some hotels provide free WiFi
A Brief Summary of Activities in Kenya:
- Three-Day Maasai Mara Safari - Located just north of the Serengeti National Park, Tanzania, Maasai Mara is one of the most famous game reserves in the world; known for its native populations of antelopes, gazelles, giraffes, and more. Make the most of your trip to the reserve on this three-day guided tour, which includes multiple game drives for the greatest chance of spotting wildlife.
Amboseli National Park
- Amboseli National Park and Mt. Kilimanjaro - Enjoy a full day tour to Amboseli National Park where you’ll have a chance to get a peek at Mt. Kilimanjaro (Kili) peeking through the clouds. Kili is the highest mountain in Africa with 3 volcanic cones, Kibo, Mawenzi and Shira. Kibo is the highest of the three.
- En route, see small Maasai children line up along the road welcoming you to their homeland. Spot the main animals in the park. Amboseli offers some of the best opportunities to see African wildlife because the vegetation is sparse due to the long dry months. Amboseli National Park is home to many species, including African bush elephants, Cape buffaloes, impala, Maasai lions, cheetahs, spotted hyenas, Maasai giraffes, plains zebras and blue wildebeest among other African animals and birds.
Nairobi Day Trip
- Nairobi Giraffe Center - The Giraffe Center is located 3 miles from the center of Nairobi. It was established to protect the endangered Rothschild giraffe, that is found only in the grasslands of East Africa. The center is also located next to the famous Giraffe Manor.
- David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage - The world’s most successful orphan elephant rescue and rehabilitation program and one of the pioneering conservation organizations for wildlife and habitat protection in East Africa.
- Karen Blixen Museum - The Karen Blixen Museum, located 7 miles outside of Nairobi at the foot of the Ngong Hills, is the former African home of Danish author Karen Blixen, famous for her book Out of Africa which chronicles life at the estate. Stop for a late lunch at the Karen Blixen Coffee Garden before returning to your hotel.
Three-Day Rest and Relaxation at Mombasa Beach
- Four-Star All-Inclusive Beach Resort - A quick one-hour flight from Nairobi to Mombasa and stay three days at a four-star all-inclusive beach resort overlooking the Indian Ocean. A great way to wind down from your adventures.
Last Day and Night in Kenya
Return to Nairobi for the final day and night Kenya. You can spend the day as you wish. You’ll be given an opportunity to spend some time at a Maasai market for a final chance to shop for souvenirs. Later that evening, be treated to a Client Appreciation Dinner at Carnivore or another fine restaurant.
- August 16-27, 2018
- December 4-17, 2018